Dimensions NYC, Inc. has created this page to provide information to clients regarding the terms and conditions of using our services. These terms constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between clients and Dimensions NYC, Inc. concerning the company’s provision of services and set forth the entire understanding related to the subject matter.
1. Rates for Dimensions NYC, Inc. services are subject to change. If a client has pre-paid for sessions and some of those sessions remain at the time of a rate increase, then the original rate will be honored until the package has been completed.
2. Unless other arrangements are made, personal training sessions, and program design consultation (these services herein individually and collectively referred to as “sessions”) last approximately sixty minutes. In order to provide the best service to all clients, Dimensions NYC, Inc. cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time. In those cases where schedules do permit, clients may request to extend a session beyond sixty minutes at the current hourly session rate.
3. Time slots are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis by appointment. Sessions, whether purchased a la carte or as part of a package, must be paid for when the appointment is booked. Clients may schedule prepaid sessions in advance. Dimensions NYC, Inc. accepts only cash, checks or credit card.
4. In order to provide the best possible service to all clients, Dimensions NYC, Inc. asks that all clients be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time. Time lost at the beginning of a session due to a client’s tardiness cannot be made up at the end of the session as that could potentially impact the next scheduled client. Unless prior arrangements have been made, a client will be deemed a “no-show” when they are fifteen minutes late for an appointment. No refunds or credits will be given for “no-shows.”
5. Regarding cancellations:
(a) All qualifying cancellations will result in a credit being given which can be applied to a future session or other product or service from Dimensions NYC, Inc.
(b) All cancellations must be made with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice in order to receive credit for the session. Due to an inability to fill the previously blocked time period, cancellations with less than 24 hours notice given will not qualify for a credit and clients will be charged for the session. Cancellations must be made by contacting the trainer directly to be deemed effective.
(c) If clients receive credit for a missed session, the credit must be used within 60 days of the missed session, or it will be waived.
(d) If Dimensions NYC, Inc. needs to cancel a scheduled session, a client will receive credit for such session.
6. Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of your workouts! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do, Dimensions NYC, Inc. can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
7. You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and Dimensions NYC, Inc. cannot guarantee specific results. Clients acknowledge that they are responsible for their decisions about their lifestyle including exercise, diet and sleep.
8. Dimensions NYC, Inc. respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and Dimensions NYC, Inc. will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a client is simply for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the service to the client for which we have been contracted.
9. All Terms and Conditions are subject to change. The most current version of these Terms, Conditions, and Policies will be posted on dimensionsnyc.com.
- Discounts are available to new clients only.
- Discounts are available to the first package only regardless of the number of sessions purchased.
- The cost of sessions that a client misses during a monthly training period will be deducted from the payment for the following month’s sessions.